Orange County History Center
If history is your thing, how about tying the knot in a 1927 courtroom that has seen thousands of weddings in its time. Located inside the Orange County History Center this beautiful neo-classical courtroom is adorned with light fixtures, judicial bench, jury box, and frescoes that date back to it’s early 20th century construction. A great location for your destination wedding. Right in the heart of Downtown Orlando.
Imagine being sentenced to a lifetime of happiness together as husband and wife.
For $1700 your Package will include:
- Licensed Officiant to Perform Your Ceremony
- Fresh Wedding Florals to Include:
– Bridal Bouquet-single colored rose
– Groom Boutonniere-matching rose
- Sound System Rental
- Professional Photojournalistic Photography to Include:
– One Hour of Coverage
– Unlimited Number of Shots Taken (Within Contracted Time Period)
– All Photos on DVD, thumb drive, or easily downloadable.
- Harp music for ceremony ~ $300
- Violin music for ceremony ~ $150
- Limousine for 3 hours ~ $400
- Tier Wedding Cake for up to 20 ~ $225
- Videographer 1 Hour of Service ~ $450
- Bridesmaids Bouquet ~ $75
- Additional Boutonniere ~ $20