The Howey Mansion
Tucked into the hill country of Central Florida, the Howey Mansion is a sight to behold. Imagine stepping through the doors of this 1925 Mediterranean Revival mansion to envision when Citrus was king and the Howey’s 3000 acres of orange trees made this 15 acre retreat their slice of heaven on earth. The mansion was designed by famed architect Katherine Cotheal Budd and is the only example of her work to survive until today. Neglected and abandoned for more than a decade the new owners of the Howey Mansion have taken great price and dedication to bring this forgotten gem back to it’s former glory.
Imagine your intimate ceremony standing in front of the beautiful glass doors and rich iron work of the mansion. Stepped in history and tradition this is the best of the gilded era.
For $2100 your Package will include:
- Licensed Officiant to Perform Your Ceremony
- Fresh Wedding Florals to Include:
– Bridal Bouquet-single colored rose
– Groom Boutonniere-matching rose
- Professional Photojournalistic Photography to Include:
– One Hour of Coverage
– Unlimited Number of Shots Taken (Within Contracted Time Period)
– All Photos on DVD, thumb drive, or easily downloadable.
- Ceremony Harp Music ~ $375
- Ceremony Violin Music ~ $250
- Limousine for 3 hours ~ $400
- 2 Tier Wedding Cake for up to 20 ~ $250
- Videographer 1 Hour of Service ~ $350
- Bridesmaids Bouquet ~ $75
- Additional Boutonniere ~ $20
- Sound System for ceremony ~ $150
This package is managed by